WATER SUPPLY STABILISATION IN GAYAZA
The project is being undertaken to resolve the no water cases in the areas around Kabanyoro, Gayaza high and Kabanyoro University.
The project has the following components
• Installation of a 12m3 borehole at Kabanyoro
• Construction of the pump house
• Procurement of the pump and installation
• Pipe laying DN80 Kabanyoro to Gayaza, a distance of 2000meters
Progress of the project
• Boreholes drilling completed
• Pump house constructed
• Pipe laying completed
The contract to supply the pump has been awarded and works are expected to be completed by October 2015.