COMMERCIAL AND CUSTOMER CARE DIRECTORATE.
Mandate of Commercial and Customer Care Directorate
The Commercial and Customer Services division is the trade promotion arm of the corporation. Within the frame work of the corporate strategic goals and targets, this division's aspirations are to increase in Annual Revenue, efficiency, Reliability and promptness in the billing system in all areas, compel reduction in debt age of arrears, and eliminate suppressed accounts and to improve Response to customer complaints.
Organization Framework of Commercial and Customer Care Directorate
VISION "To be World Class in provision of Customer Care Service and Service Delivery"
MISSION "To provide quality commercial, marketing and customer care solutions that will delight customers and enable National Water and Sewerage Corporation attain its commercial objectives."
Key Result Areas of the Commercial and Customer Care Directorate
1. Enhances the NWSC Corporate Image, the customer complaints management system, effective and efficient corporate social mission through the Urban Poor projects.
2. Assesses water demand, affordability, and service coverage and customer satisfaction.
3. Assesses staff skills and rationalization of their placement in all Areas.
4. Ensures, increased billings, increased Collections and growth of the customer base.
5. Debt Management
6. Ensures Improved Customer Care
7. Stakeholder Management and Engagement
8. Customer Complaints Management
9. Commercial Monitoring and Performance Reporting.