Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I pay my water bills from?
You can pay your water bills from any of our available E-water payment options. These include;
a) All partnering banks (Payments at the bank can be paid over the counter, via cheque and through Direct Debit).
b) Via mobile money using any of the following mobile networks (MTN, Warid, Airtel, UTL).
c) Through EzeeMoney payment platform
2. What do I need in order to pay my water bill using the E-water payment options?
You only need to have a copy of your bill in order to help you get the correct customer reference number
3. Do I need to be a bank customer in order to pay my water bills at the bank?
No you do not need to be a bank customer in order to pay your water bill from any of the partnering banks
4. How will my payment be acknowledged by NWSC when I pay at the bank?
The bank issues you with a receipt and follows up with an SMS, which is sufficient evidence that you have made payments in settlement of your water bill.
5. Do I incur any costs for making payments with the bank and mobile money?
There are no charges levied on the customer for making water bill payments at the bank. However, standard mobile money and EzeeMoney charges as stipulated by the different service providers are levied for making bill payments.
6. Why is my last payment not reflected on my bill?
This depends on the time you paid and when the billing was done. Money paid during or after billing is always correctly posted to your water account but will not be reflected on the current month’s bill.