Got a Question?
- Provide you with safe reliable water and sewer services
- Supply which meets your needs which may include response to leaks, bursts within a given time frame.
- New connections in NWSC are affected upon expression of interest for water and sewer services at the consumers premises.
- A customer would need a photocopy of the land title, national ID, passport photo, letter of LCI chairperson and sketchmap of the way to the property. (This is applicable to areas outside Kampala service area)
- Click link to apply now
- The cost of a new connection is established after a survey’s been done at the property.
- New connections are affected on first come first serve basis, 4-8 weeks from the date of payment in the bank factors constant that all materials are readily available.
- It’s classified as PSP (Public Stand Pipes), domestic, commercial & institution/government
- Refer to tariff guide page – View Tariff Guide
- NWSC bills are issued every 30 days of consumption against a tariff classification.
- Service areas out of Kampala currently receive paper bills. Kampala service area receive electronic bills via sms and email.
- E-bills can also be accessed through our online portal or mobile application.
- Click link to access bill
- You’re eligible for a disconnection upon non payment of the outstanding balance from a previous month or if you’re connected to the grid illegally.
- Re-connections are effected every working day of the month upon payment of outstanding balance plus re-connection fee (11,800shs) within 24hrs.